Online STD Testing Service
As the online STD testing leader, we have taken measures to simplify our testing process. Quick test results from our CLIA-certified test laboratories. When you purchase any of our 45013 testing packages, you're choosing the best possible price for STD testing.
Understand the lingo typically used to talk about sexually transmitted disease testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our site. You'll get your money back any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing centers. We have individual STD tests for all of the frequently occurring STDs or all-inclusive testing that checks for all of them at once.
We designed our test process to give you the maximum healthcare consumer-friendly experience when you visit us. To find a test location near you, enter your zip code on our website and in a few seconds, you will see a list of all our sites. Our labs test for many diseases, not just STDs so you do not have to worry about your reason for the visit being known by others.
STI Infections Data for Hamilton, Ohio
The only way to be sure that you are disease-free is to get Hamilton STD testing. There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in Ohio each year.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- 62% of all gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were in 15-24 year-olds.
- In Ohio, 54% of gonorrhea infections in 2012 were reported in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinnati) Counties.
- City of Cincinnati, Ohio reported 437 syphilis infections in 2012, the highest in the state.
It takes 1-5 minutes to get tested for STDs with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for? Get tested today.