Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We never ask embarrassing and upsetting personal questions now or at the lab. Know that you are free of hepatitis A today with our exclusive 10-test panel. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list services as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Choose any of our test facilities around Hamilton for your convenience. Get updated on your STD test status by talking to our health specialists day or night. Get personalized test suggestions of what tests to take with our test recommendation tool online.
All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known. Our testing procedure was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest lab by entering your zip code into a search box on our website.
Hamilton, Ohio STD Rate
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Hamilton gathered by the federal government and the health department of Ohio get distributed every year. Arm yourself with knowledge today.
- 1,400 gonorrhea infections were reported in Lucas County, Ohio in 2012.
- In 2011, Cuyahoga County, Ohio reported 10,304 chlamydia infections.
- 25-29 year olds reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis diagnosis in Ohio in 2012 with 201 infections.
- In Lucas County, Ohio, nearly 3,000 chlamydia cases were reported by the health department.
- There were over 1,200 new cases of HIV reported in Ohio in 2011.
It takes 1-5 minutes to get STD testing with STDcheck.com, so what are you still waiting for? Get tested today.