Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our online STD testing service makes a visit to a doctor's office an unnecessary part of 45013 STD testing. You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. We guarantee your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete extra paperwork.
If you want a status update while you're waiting for your STD test results, just call one of our health specialists any time. With test centers all over Hamilton, we should have one conveniently near you. Using our test recommendation tool, you will answer a few quick questions about your sexual health and get a suggestion for STD testing that fits your needs.
Finding the closest center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We built our STD testing system to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers also conduct tests for other diseases so no one will know why you are there.
STI Statistics for Hamilton, Ohio
In Ohio, STDs are spreading fast and in very high numbers. Hamilton STD testing is the only way to learn what your STD status is with certainty.
- In 2010, Ohio ranked 18th for chlamydia infections in the United States.
- In 2012, 15-24 year-old White females made up 5% of Ohio population, they accounted for 20% of chlamydia infections.
- 70% of all reported gonorrhea cases in Ohio in 2012 were reported by Blacks.
- In 2012, 44% of chlamydia infections diagnosed in Ohio occurred in Cuyahoga (Cleveland), Franklin (Columbus) and Hamilton (Cincinati) Counties.
- The rate of chlamydia infections among 20-24 year olds in 2011 in Cuyahoga County, Ohio was 4,554 for every 100,000 residents.
Some STDs can be transmitted through simple skin-to-skin contact. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the country. Don't become another statistic- get tested and protect yourself!