Rapid Private STD testing Centers
We have minimized the time necessary to complete your test by not asking for additional paperwork. You can complete our test in 5 minutes or less. Our online STD testing service in 06518 lets you cut the doctor's office out of the STD testing equation.
Doctors oversee the testing process for your safety. Our testing centers use the same STD tests that hospitals and doctors do, so you know they're the highest quality. Our blog, Exposed, is available anytime for you to stay up to date about the latest news in STD testing and treatment.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Hamden STD testing available. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 06518 area. Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Hamden, Connecticut
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. You have to take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- There were 3,294 cases of HIV reported living in New Haven County, CT in 2010.
- There were 195 people living with HIV in Litchfield County, CT as of 2010.
- There were 252 people living with HIV in Middlesex County, CT at the end of 2010.
- As of 2010, there were 207 people living with HIV in Windham County, CT.
- As of 2010, Tolland County had the lowest rate of HIV infections in Connecticut.
In Connecticut, 1 in 4 young adults do not know that they have an STD. Different STDs can only be detected by certain tests. The people of Connecticut face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs. Many STDs do not show symptoms. Some STIs are incurable, life-long afflictions. Don't delay any further, get your STD test today.