Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our all-inclusive 10-test panel for STDs includes hepatitis A test to ensure that you are fully covered. We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is paramount. We got rid of any embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Because we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay secure. Our test centers are accessible to nearby hospitals. We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier.
Our testing procedure was designed to take care of you the way we like to be taken care of ourselves. We make it easy to find the closest testing center by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. All of our laboratories test for many conditions that do not relate to STDs so your reason for visiting the test center will not be known.
STD Rate for Hamden, Connecticut
Anyone who lives in Connecticut is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take frequent Hamden STD tests.
- 348 newly diagnosed cases of HIV were reported in Connecticut 2012, with half developing into AIDS within a year.
- The state of Connecticut received $56 million in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding during the 2011 fiscal year.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
- As of 2010, New Haven County had the highest rate of HIV infection in Connecticut.
- 3,825 of new chlamydia cases in 2011 were men.
STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea are easily treated by physicians with antibiotics but can be very damaging if left untreated.