Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our physicians are authorized to prescribe medication in Port Orange, Florida, so you can get rapid treatment for gonorrhea and chlamydia. All of our STD tests require only a small blood or urine sample. If your results are positive for STDs, our physicians can refer you to specialists in Port Orange, Florida for treatment.
Because the hospitals in your area depend on the same labs we process our STD tests with, you know that our service is the highest quality. All of the payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- mean plenty of options for you at checkout. Our adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule helps keep your personal information safe and secure.
We designed our process to give you the best experience, so order your test with confidence today. Our labs screen for conditions not related to STDs so there is no way anyone will know why your visited the center. Begin by locating a nearby lab - simply enter your zip code into the text box on our website and get a complete list in a few seconds.
Port Orange, Florida STD Information
Unless you test for STDs, you cannot be sure of your sexual health. The Port Orange area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- 1,375 syphilis infections were reported in Florida in 2012.
- In 2012, women aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,509 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- The number of chlamydia infections in men in Florida between 2003 and 2012 was 153,924
- Since 2003, women accounted for 452,717 chlamydia infections in Florida.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted diseases affect millions of people in America annually.