Convenient STD Testing
We respect your privacy and will not ask embarrassing questions now or at the test site. No other testing provider tests for hepatitis A as part of their complete test panel. We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to protect your privacy.
Hospitals in the area use the same labs that we do, so you know that our STD tests are safe and reliable. We take credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you have plenty of payment options. The HIPAA Privacy Rule is the federal guideline we follow that keeps your information private.
Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be sent by email to you as soon as they become available. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Guthrie, Oklahoma
Regular STD testing is the key to being in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Guthrie area regarding STD infection and transmission.
- The state of Oklahoma in 2010 almost met the national average of chlamydia infections of 426 cases per every 100,000 persons living in the state.
- In 2011, the estimated percentage of HIV diagnoses in adults is 82.5% in males living in Oklahoma.
- In 2008, the deaths from HIV was an estimated rate of 2.4 cases per 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
- In 2011, Oklahoma has an estimated number of 332 HIV diagnoses.
- The age-adjusted death rate from HIV in 2010 is 1.4 cases per every 100,000 people living in Oklahoma.
We promise fast test results - in fact, we guarantee STD test results in 1-2 days while other testing companies can only promise results in a week or so.