Local HIV Testing Centers
Deciding to get screened is not easy so we make the testing process simple. Testing at any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is fast and can be finished during your lunch break. Our competitively priced STD testing is the best way to learn your STD status quickly.
All of the test centers we have throughout the Gurnee area are located for your convenience. Use our test recommendation tool to choose what STD testing suits your needs. If you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. When it comes to STD testing in the Gurnee area, no other testing service does it better. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free.
Gurnee, Illinois STD Statistics
Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Gurnee from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Illinois health department. If you don't know how STDs are transmitted, you are taking a chance with your sexual wellbeing and your safety.
- 1,721 men were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- As of 2011, there were almost 32,000 people living with HIV in Illinois.
- The rate of HIV for American Indian population in Illinois in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000.
- Illinois ranked 13th among 50 states for syphilis infections
- 7.8 out of every 100,000 Asians in Illinois were diagnosed with HIV in 2011.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs grows with each day that you have not been tested for most common infections.