Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Get treatment for your STD as fast as possible, which may include prescription antibiotics at the discretion of our Guilford, Connecticut doctors. Our STD testing labs will only take a small blood or urine sample to check for STDs. Get referred to a healthcare provider in Guilford, Connecticut if you test positive for an STD.
All of our test centers around Guilford are conveniently located. Our helpful test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD testing you need. While you wait for your results, you can get in touch with us anytime to receive a status update.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is essential, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to look for both infections together. STDcheck.com tests for common STDs in 06437 using the most sophisticated Guilford STD testing methods available. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA-approved / cleared.
Guilford, Connecticut STI Information
Get educated now if you want to defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of Connecticut is published each year with infection categories and communicability rates for Guilford.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- As of 2010, Hartford County had the second highest rate of HIV infections in CT.
- At the end of 2010, 1,211 black people in New Haven County, CT were living with HIV.
- 947 out of every 100,000 Hispanic/Latino people in Connecticut had HIV at the end of 2010.
- 926 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in New Haven County as of 2010.
STIs affect millions of people in the United States of America annually. Your best option is to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.