Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our Beavercreek, Ohio testing centers are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing sites. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic experts. We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 45434 today.
Get the exact same STD tests that you'd get if you went to a hospital or doctor's office. Follow our blog to get regular educational posts about STD testing and treatment. Don't sacrifice the quality of doctor- supervised STD testing- choose our online STD testing service.
The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests we offer at STDcheck.com. Our tests in 45434 are some of the most advanced Ohio STD tests available. Gonorrhea and chlamydia infections usually co-exist, that is why we test for both through our test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Beavercreek, Ohio
The only certain way to find out your STD status is with an STD test. Beavercreek STD infection rates and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
- In 2012, Blacks in Ohio reported 713 cases of syphilis infection.
- In 2012, Hamilton County, Ohio had the highest rate of chlamydia infections, 4610 per 100,000 residents.
- Franklin County, Ohio reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 with 286.
- 150 out of 426 reported primary and secondary syphilis infections in Ohio in 2012 were by Whites.
At STDcheck.com, we guarantee high quality confidential STI testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.