Same-Day STD Testing
We offer the only online test panel that includes Hepatitis A. Do not worry, we will not ask you uncomfortable questions about the test. To ensure your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
Our simple test process is always carried out under the control of a licensed doctor. Our labs offer all the STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we offer beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health.
Our testing centers also conduct tests for other infections so no one will know why you are there. We built our STD testing system to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Finding the closest test location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website.
Gretna, Louisiana STD Rate
Any sexually active Louisiana resident is at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which are being spread through the state at alarming rates. Gretna STD testing allows you to maintain control of your sexual health.
- In 2011, the highest age-specific rate of Chlamydia infections were among females 15-19 years old.
- The top four parishes in Louisiana with the highest HIV/AIDS cases (from highest to lowest) are Orleans, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, and Caddo.
- Women aged from 20-24 are the age group with the second-highest chance of having a Chlamydia infections.
- A total of about 12,996 black people living in Louisiana are currently living with HIV.
- The HIV-related death rate in Louisiana is 5 per 100,000 people.
Many people have no idea they have been infected and unknowingly spread STDs in Louisiana. Some sexually transmitted infections can be prevented with vaccines, such as HPV, Hepatitis A and B. Getting regular STD testing is essential for anyone participating in sexual activity of any kind. The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be screened. STDs are one of the most common infectious diseases in the United States of America and Louisiana.