Confidential Online STD Testing
All of our testing locations are CLIA-certified. If you require the best value in 70056 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the perfect choice. Our testing method is uncomplicated and fast.
Follow our blog to get frequent informative posts about STD testing and treatment. Don't sacrifice the quality of physician- supervised STD tests- choose our online STD testing service. Get the very same STD tests that you'd get if you visited a hospital or doctor's office.
Our labs test for many infections so no one will know what your visit is about. To locate the closest test center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Gretna, Louisiana
Put your sexual health first by equipping yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission. Thanks to the federal government and the Louisiana department of health, data is available about Gretna STD infection rates.
- The number of gonorrhea infections in Louisiana went up from 2010 to 2011.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- New Orleans ranked 2nd and Baton Rouge ranked 3rd in HIV/AIDS cases among the large metropolitan areas in the U.S. in 2008.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- Males living in Louisiana are more likely to contract latent syphilis than females.
One of the things that make STDs dangerous is that most of them do not show symptoms so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.