Local Same-Day STD Testing
For your convenience, our testing process is quick and uncomplicated. Visiting any of our CLIA-certified testing labs is fast. Select our online STD testing service for the most competitively priced STD testing in 70056.
Why test for a couple of STDs when you can test for all of the most common STDs at once? Stay current on the lingo used in reference to STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site. Cancel your testing before visiting one of our testing centers and get a full refund 1-2 days later.
Our locations test for a multitude of diseases so no one will know why you are there. Start your STD testing fast by entering your zip code into a search box on our website. We designed our system to give you the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience, so order your test with confidence.
Gretna, Louisiana Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The federal government and Louisiana health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Louisiana and, specifically, Gretna. Using information as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
- Black people make up only 32% of Louisiana's overall population but 74% of newly diagnosed HIV cases.
- The rate of Chlamydia among black people in Louisiana was over 8 times higher than the rate in whites.
- The rate of HIV-positive women per 100,000 people living in Louisiana is 20.5, almost triple the national rate of 7.7 by population.
- New Orleans ranked 2nd and Baton Rouge ranked 3rd in HIV/AIDS cases among the large metropolitan areas in the U.S. in 2008.
- In 2011, 60% of primary and secondary syphilis infections were in males.
Most STDs can be contracted more than once, so it is important to protect yourself. Studies show that 25% of adults in Gretna have been diagnosed with an STD. When it comes to STDs in Louisiana, prevention is paramount.