Same-Day Online STD Testing
In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Greenwood, South Carolina, making treatment fast and convenient. A positive test result may warrant specialist care, so our physicians may make a suggestion for a specialist in Greenwood, South Carolina. You'll never have to participate in complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample.
We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which prevents your personal information from getting to anyone you don't want to have access to it. We accept credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, so you can choose how to pay. We use the same labs the hospitals in your area do.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the blood and gives you test results in 1-2 days. No other testing provider has better Greenwood STD testing. We test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time using our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which screens for both infections.
STD information for: Greenwood, South Carolina
STD defense starts with knowledge. There are resources available for data about STD and HIV infection rates in Greenwood, such as the reports published by the federal government and South Carolina health department.
- In 2012, Bamberg County, with 669.8 HIV infections had the highest rate in South Carolina.
- In 2010, the most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men was male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2012, Bamberg County, with 669.8 HIV infections had the 2nd highest rate in South Carolina.
- There were 3,636 women living with HIV in South Carolina in 2010 that contracted it from heterosexual contact.
- The rate of HIV infection among South Carolina women in 2010 was 217 per 100,000.
Get tested regularly to confirm that you do not have any STDs. Your health should be important to you.