Same-Day Online STD Testing
No physician's office or hospital visits are needed for our STD testing in 29646. One reason our customer satisfaction rating is so high is that we have reduced the need for supplemental paperwork when you arrive at the lab. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed.
We give a full refund within 24-48 hours for any testing that is cancelled prior to visiting one of our test centers. Our STD tests do not exclude any of the most commonly occurring STDs- HIV, herpes-1 and 2, syphilis, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and hepatitis A, B, and C. You can use the glossary of STD terms on our website to learn frequently used STD terms.
In 29646 area, no testing service has a more advanced Greenwood STD testing. Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. Chlamydia and gonorrhea tests through STDcheck.com is quick with our test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Greenwood, South Carolina
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on STD infection numbers in Greenwood. The best thing you can do to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often.
- South Carolina had the 4th highest number of gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2010.
- In 2010, the most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men was male-to-male sexual contact.
- There were 3,399 white South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, there were 2,238 HIV-positive South Carolina residents between the ages of 25 and 34.
- 84% of women with HIV in South Carolina as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
We promise you will be satisfied 100% or we will refund your payment if you decide not to go through with the STD test.