Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Charges on your card or eCheck will appear as FPK Services. There is no need to worry about answering embarrassing questions because we will not ask you any questions at all. We are the only online STD testing service offering a Hepatitis A test in our comprehensive 10-test panel.
Go to any of our conveniently located testing facilities around Greenwich for STD testing. Get a status update 24/7 while you wait for your results. If you're not sure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to find out what tests is right for you.
Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. We offer only FDA-approved Greenwich STD tests and we are the only company to do so. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis offered by us in the 06830 area is the industry gold standard.
STI Morbidity Data for Greenwich, Connecticut
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Greenwich STD transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by engaging in STD testing frequently.
- The number of HIV cases in CT resulting an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national average.
- 1,271 out of every 100,000 black people in Connecticut were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- Almost a third of all people living with HIV in New Haven County were Hispanic/Latino by the end of 2010.
- There were 73 cases of gonorrhea for every 100,000 people in Connecticut at the end of 2010.
- At the end of 2010, almost 39% of all new HIV diagnoses in CT resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
15-24 year-olds are most likely to get STDs - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.