Same-Day Online STD Testing
Our uncomplicated testing process is quick, straightforward and can be done in a snap. Test with us to get the most affordably priced STD testing in the 06831 area. We guarantee test results from our CLIA-certified testing locations across the country.
Get updated on the status of your test results night or day with one phone call to our health specialists. We've tried to make STD testing as easy as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who aren't sure what STD tests they should take. All of our testing locations in the area are designed to make Greenwich STD testing as convenient as possible.
The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest location to you. We designed our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our laboratories test for a myriad of conditions so no one will guess why you are there.
Greenwich, Connecticut STI Data
Take control of your sexual health with regular STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection numbers, transmission categories, and other statistics for the Greenwich area in an annual report.
- As of 2010, New Haven County had the highest rate of HIV infection in Connecticut.
- At the end of 2010, there were 3,531 black people in Connecticut with HIV.
- Connecticut had 10,585 people living with HIV in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 10,822 people were living with HIV in Connecticut.
- Among HIV-positive women in Connecticut, almost 56% got it from heterosexual contact in 2010.
No matter how you feel about STDs, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tests for them, that will be a mistake.