Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We use simple STD tests that check a small blood or urine sample specifically to make testing as simple as possible. We are happy to provide you with a referral to a healthcare provider in Greenwell Springs, Louisiana if your STD test comes back positive. Our physicians in Greenwell Springs, Louisiana may be able to prescribe medication for your condition, making your treatment the fastest possible.
Get the same STD tests that you'd get if you visited a hospital or clinic. Don't sacrifice the quality of doctor- supervised STD testing- choose our online STD testing service. Follow our blog to get frequent informative posts about STD testing and treatment.
Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as they become available. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records.
Greenwell Springs, Louisiana STI Data
Greenwell Springs STD infection statistics and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. The only surefire way to learn your STD status is with an STD test.
- As of 2011, 31,161 people have been infected with HIV in Louisiana.
- In 2011, 84% of the syphilis cases that were reported in Louisiana were among black peopel.
- In the state of Louisiana, 665 inmates in a state or federal prison had HIV/AIDS in 2010.
- The primary risk factor for new HIV diagnoses in Louisiana is men who have sex with men (MSM).
- In 2011, women alone had a 9% increase in gonorrhea infections in Louisiana from 2010.
Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we ensure your privacy and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are FDA-approved / cleared. Louisiana STD testing is a responsible and proactive thing to do.