Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We utilize only laboratories that are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing in 75401 exceeds your STD test needs with competitively priced testing packages. We guarantee that our testing method is simple}uncomplicated.
Get updated on the status of your STD testing results anytime- 24/7. All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently located throughout the Greenville area. Use our test recommendation tool to receive a suggestion about what test is the best fit for your sexual health needs.
It is crucial to test for twin-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does just that. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 75401 area. At Greenville STD testing, we use the most advanced technique to look for STIs in blood and urine.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Greenville, Texas
Infection rates is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- 8.8% of men who were living with HIV diagnosis in 2010, contracted the disease from having sex with other men and injection drug use.
- In 2011, Texas received $36,323,978 grant from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- Texas ranked 11th in the US for chlamydia infecctions in 2010.
Whatever your opinion about sexually transmitted diseases, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.