Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Our STD testing in 29605 is priced well. Our testing process is fast. Our laboratories are CLIA-certified so you can believe your results.
Buy STD test packages with any of the following accepted payment methods: credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Keep your information personal by using our HIPAA Privacy Rule- compliant STD testing. Choose our online STD testing service to get access to the most advanced labs for STD testing, which are also used by hospitals.
Getting the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea with our chlamydia-chlamydia test panel is a smart decision. The Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis we offer in the 29605 area is the industry gold standard. STDcheck.com offers only FDA-approved / cleared Greenville STD tests and we are the only company to do so.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Greenville, South Carolina
Don't take your sexual well being lightly by ignoring the facts about STDs and HIV. Every single year, the health department of South Carolina and the federal government collect and publishes rates of STD and HIV and their spread in Greenville.
- In 2010, there were 2,376 South Carolina residents with HIV over the age of 55.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 699 South Carolina residents aged 35 to 44 contracted HIV.
- There were 959 cases of HIV among South Carolina men spread through IV drug use in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 4,328 women living with HIV in South Carolina.
- In 2012, Richland County in South Carolina with 791 HIV infections had the highest rate.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.