Confidential STD Testing
We offer thoroughly analyzed testing process to ensure accurate results. 4,000 nationwide testing centers and plenty of testing center locations in Greenville mean more options for South Carolina STD testing. Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 29615 area.
Checkout with our secure purchasing process. Counselors are standing by any time, 24/7, to answer your STD questions. Reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers are on our website for you to read.
As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records. Results can be read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. We send test results by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Greenville, South Carolina
To always be in charge of your STD status and sexual wellbeing, test for STDs frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes a yearly report on the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers in Greenville.
- South Carolina had the 4th highest number of gonorrhea infections in the U.S. in 2010.
- There were 10,042 Black HIV-positive South Carolina residents at the end of 2010.
- The rate of HIV infection in South Carolina in 2012 was 173.9 per 100,000 residents.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 569 South Carolina residents aged 45 to 54 contracted HIV.
- The second-most common HIV transmission category for South Carolina men in 2010 was heterosexual contact.
Whatever your opinion about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get testing for them, that will be a mistake.