Same-Day STD Testing
You don't need an appointment at a physician's office to test for STDs in the 27834 area. When you arrive at the testing labs, you will not need to complete extra paperwork. We guarantee you will be out of our labs in 5 minutes or less.
Our checkout process is totally safe and secure thanks to 128-bit encryption. Our counselors are available 24/7 to give you answers to your questions about STDs. We provide the kind of service that our customers love to leave reviews and testimonials about on our site.
Your health insurance company will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. We understand how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. You can always read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Greenville, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
Data about STDs in Greenville get published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Testing regularly is the best choice you can make for your sexual health.
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- North Carolina was 8th in the US for deaths among HIV-positive people in 2010.
- North Carolina participates in 4 sterile syringe exchange programs as of 2011.
- In Mecklenburg County, 1,056 of the women living with HIV as of 2010 got it heterosexually.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections including syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.