Local Private STD Testing
All STd test panels we offer include hepatitis A. Because we want to protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement Our laboratory technicians will not ask you awkward questions when you arrive for your test.
Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Speak to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered any time. Check the website for client reviews and testimonials.
Because out labs alsotest for other infections not related to STDs, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. We designed our testing system to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Your zip code is the key to finding a center close to you on our website. Our system is consumer-friendly.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania
If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is. The GREENSBURG area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- In 2010, there were 6,358 HIV-positive PA residents over the age of 55.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The rate of HIV for Native Americans in Pennsylvania in 2010 was 247 out of every 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for black people in Pennsylvania at the end of 2010 was 1,415 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
Our HIV RNA test is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.