Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our testing laboratories are CLIA certified. All of our 27410 STD tests are affordably priced. Our testing procedure is simple.
Our payment process is safe and secure. Our professional counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Read some the reviews on our site to get an idea of what our customers think of our service.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved by the FDA is available and no appointment is necessary and can be taken same day you order the test. In Greensboro, North Carolina, you can test for most sexually transmitted diseases as soon as possible. STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea in the 27410 area.
Greensboro, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
STD transmission numbers in North Carolina are on the rise every year. Get tested in Greensboro to be positive of your STD status.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 4,402 black people were diagnosed with HIV in NC.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
- About 370 women in the state of North Carolina have been infected with HIV in 2011
- Of the 2,670 people living with HIV in Wake County in 2010, 814 were white.
Our HIV RNA test is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved HIV test that can confirm the presence of HIV in as little as 9-11 days.