Same-Day STD Testing
We make it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our testing centers in 85614 the same day. You can have confidence in our testing process because it has been thoroughly vetted by diagnostic specialists. Our Green Valley, Arizona testing centers are part of our 4,000-center nationwide network of testing locations.
Get updated on the status of your STD test results anytime while you wait. All of our test facilities are located around Green Valley for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs assistance deciding what STDs to test for.
Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous sexually transmitted diseases. We use the most sophisticated Green Valley STD testing techniques available anywhere today. In 85614, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel seeks co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our doctors can write prescriptions if you test positive.
Green Valley, Arizona STD Rate
Periodic Green Valley STD testing gives you the keys to staying in control of your sexual health. Sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission rates in Arizona continue to increase as more and more residents get infected.
- The number of reported chlamydia cases in Arizona increased by 2,390 from 2010 to 2011
- 1047 cases of HIV have been found in females in 2011
- Black people make up 4% of the population of Arizona, but accounted for 1,139 cases of chlamydia.
- 75% of new gonorrhea infections were among people under the age of 30 in 2011
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
Your chances of contracting or transmitting STDs multiplies with each day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.