Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our 59405 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a physician's office. We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no supplemental paperwork required to complete your tests. 5 minutes or less - that is all you need for your test.
Talk to any of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Once you get your STD testing, simply pop into any of our test facilities that are located conveniently in the Great Falls area. Allow our test recommendation tool tell you what STD tests you should get.
Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent records. Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your test results will be dispatched by email to you as soon as they become available.
STD information for: Great Falls, Montana
Great Falls STD infection rates and transmission methods are gathered and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. The only certain way to know your STD status is with an STD test.
- There were over 1850 reported cases of chlamydia in Montana in the first half of 2013.
- Montana was 47th in the nation for gonorrhea infections by population in 2010.
- The majority, 321 of the 376, of all HIV cases currently living in Montana as of 2011 were white.
- Missoula County has the second-highest number of HIV-positive residents in Montana in 2010.
- Montana had an HIV diagnosis rate of 2.6 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
Chlamydia is the most common communicable disease in the nation. With more than 50% Montana adults reporting that they've never been tested for an STDs other than HIV/AIDS, there are many other STDs that may be going unnoticed in Great Falls.