Local HIV Testing Centers
All of our 76051 testing centers offer quick STD testing. We have 4,000 STD testing centers in the country with many sites throughout Grapevine to make Texas STD testing convenient. You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was analyzed by diagnostic experts.
The same tests that are used in hospitals are what our testing centers use. Having a physician supervise the testing process means we can ensure your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is updated regularly to offer you a resource for educating yourself on STD issues.
Since our labs test for other diseases, no one will ever guess why you are there. Our testing centers in your area are easy to find by simply entering your zip code into a search box on our website. Our testing process is created to be consumer friendly and you will be taken care of the way we expect to be treated if we were using the facilities ourselves.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for Grapevine, Texas
Take charge of your sexual health by taking STD tests often. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the US and are the subject of a yearly report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on infection numbers and other statistics.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- 32,089 gonorrhea infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- There were almost 4 times the number of black men living with HIV in Texas than white men in 2010.
All of our local test sites throughout United States are accessible and used by most well-known specialists in your area.