Confidential STD Testing
We only require a small blood or urine sample to test you for STDs and deliver fast results. If you need to find treatment for an STD, our physicians can refer you to a specialist in Grapevine, Texas. Our network of nationwide doctors have prescription writing authority in Grapevine, Texas to assist you with getting fast diagnosis and treatment.
Our 128-bit encryption protected payment process allows you to securely purchase testing online. Our counselors are available around the clock to answer any questions you have about STDs. To read what our past clients have to say about our online STD testing service, read the reviews and testimonials on our site.
Our labs test for many conditions so no one will know what your visit is about. We built our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest location to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Grapevine, Texas
If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is. The Grapevine area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 40% of Texas residents said they were tested for HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, the rate of HIV deaths in 2008 was 3.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- 20-24 year-old Texans had the highest number of chlamydia infections with 47,689 followed by 15-19 yer-olds with 38,359 in 2012.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- In Texas, 8,214 people contracted HIV from intravenous drug use in 2010.
We can give you a million reasons to get tested for STDs right now but we think one is enough - your life.