Local Private STD Testing
Take advantage of fast testing at any of our 76051 test locations. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are correct. We have over 4,000 STD testing locations to ensure convenient STD testing options in Grapevine and throughout Texas.
Every time you purchase any of our STD tests, you can choose from many payment options, including credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Our adherence to federal privacy guidelines, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, allows us to keep your personal information private. The hospitals in your area process their tests at the same test labs that we use, so you know your results will be accurate.
Our testing procedure is consumer friendly - it was built to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. It is really easy to find a test location close to you by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories also conduct tests for other conditions not related to sexually transmitted infections so your reason for being there will remain a secret.
Grapevine, Texas STI Information
All Grapevine residents need to test for sexually transmitted diseases regularly to stay in control of their sexual health. Getting an STD in Texas is a real threat.
- In 2010, 15,359 people living with HIV in Texas contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- Latino men in Texas were 1.1. times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV in 2010 than white men.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
Get tested for STDs frequently to slow the transmission of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 1 out of every 2 Texas adults will have an STD in their lifetime. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong.