Confidential STD Testing
For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. We believe that hepatitis A testing is crucial to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. Our testing process will never require you to answer awkward questions.
With the reviews and testimonials left by our customers, you can get a picture of our service. With counselors standing by 24/7, you are able to get answers to your STD questions anytime. You payment process is completely secure with 128-bit encryption at all times.
We safeguard your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurance company or adding it to your permanent records. Your results will be sent via email. Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Grand Rapids, Michigan
There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Grand Rapids area. If you are not taking periodic STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health.
- The rate of Hispanic females with HIV was 5 times that of White females in Michigan in 2010.
- Michigan residents between the ages of 20 and 39 account for over 62% of reported cases of acute (new) Hepatitis C.
- As of October 2012, 11,415 Black males were diagnosed HIV positive in Michigan
- Michigan was ranked 10 out of 50 states in the US in gonorrhea infection in 2010.
- The highest number of gonorrhea infections in Michigan occurred in males between 15-19 years old.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get annual tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.