Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We never ask embarrassing and upsetting personal questions now or at the lab. Your purchases remain your own private knowledge because we list services as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Know that you are free of hepatitis A today with our exclusive comprehensive test panel.
With one phone call, you can have your STD questions answered by one of our trained counselors who are standing by. Take advantage of our secure, easy checkout process with 128-encryption. Check out what our customers have to say about their experience with us.
Our testing procedure is consumer friendly - it was created to meet your needs and we want to treat you the way we like to be treated. Our labs also screens for other conditions not related to STDs so your reason for being there will remain a secret. It is really easy to find a center close to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Grand Rapids, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Every sexually active resident of Michigan is at risk for catching a sexually transmitted disease thanks to increasing infection rates every year. Any Grand Rapids resident who has not been tested for STDs is not in control of their sexual wellbeing.
- Total number of Michigan residents with HIV in 2012 was 14,996
- Primary and secondary syphilis infection rate in Michigan in 2010 was 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
- More men in Michigan contracted AIDS through males to male sex (76%) than from sex with women (5%) in 2010.
- Reported cases of syphilis and chlamydia have been steadily increasing in Michigan since 2006.
- The highest number of gonorrhea infections in Michigan occurred in males between 15-19 years old.
Our laboratories are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved / cleared by the FDA.