Local Same-Day STD Testing
As the online STD testing leader, we offer a simple testing process, guaranteed. Our STD testing in 75052 is affordably priced to provide you with the biggest value. STDcheck.com's labs are CLIA-certified to provide accurate online STD testing results.
Take whatever STD tests our test recommendation tool suggests if you don't know what tests you need to take. We know that waiting for your STD testing results can be stressful, so our health specialists are there 24/7 to give you a status update while you wait. Visit any of our testing facilities around Grand Prairie, which are conveniently located.
STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Grand Prairie STD testing available. Test for chlamydia and gonorrhea using our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel which is fast and convenient. Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Grand Prairie, Texas STD Statistics
Regular STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. The Grand Prairie area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 11 out of all 50 states in chlamydia infections.
- In 2010, Texas estimated gonorrhea rate exceeded the national rate of 100.8 cases per 100,000 residents.
- In 2010, Texas' chlamydia infection rate exceeded the national average of 426 cases per 100,000 residents.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- As of 2011, there were almost 65,000 people living with HIV in Texas.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing specialist that tests for the complete 10 common STDs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.