Same-Day Local STD Testing
Test with us to get the most affordable STD testing available. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that out testing procedure is simple. Our CLIA-certified testing labs are staffed by trained and veteran technicians.
Our blog, Exposed, is a great resource for facts about STD testing and advances. We use hospital-grade STD testing in our labs so you never have to question whether our testing is worth it. All of our testing is supervised by a physician to provide the high-quality of our method.
Our laboratories test for many other diseases so no one will suspect why you are there. Finding a testing center close to you is very quick by entering your zip code on our website. We offer a consumer-friendly experience in our testing centers, we want to make sure you are treated the way we like to be treated ourselves.
Grand Prairie, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Be in control of your STD status and your sexual health by engaging in STD testing frequently. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Grand Prairie sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection rates.
- Texas had a total of 773 deaths from HIV in 2010.
- 4,430 Texas residents contracted HIV infections through homosexual contact and injection drug use in 2010.
- With 1,279 cases of HIV, Harris County had the highest number of diagnosed infections in 2012 in Texas.
- 7,071 syphilis infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- In 2010, Texas had an estimated rate of 5 syphilis infections per 100,000 residents.
Many STDs can be gotten more than once. About a quarter of all people with STDs don't know that they are infected. Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now.