Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our same-day STD testing in 68801 gives you the key to your sexual health quicker. Grand Island, Nebraska STD testing is uncomplicated at any of our 4,000 testing centers are throughout the nation,. Our diagnostic specialists have thoroughly analyzed our testing process to ensure your results are correct.
We use the same STD testing that you'd take in a hospital. Our tests are supervised by a doctor at all times. Our blog is updated weekly with educational information about STDs.
Our testing centers also conduct tests for other diseases so no one will know why you are there. Finding the closest center to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website. We designed our STD testing testing procedure to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers.
STI Infections Rate for Grand Island, Nebraska
Without taking an STD test in Grand Island, there is no way to know if you are free of STDs. Everyone in Nebraska is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- Male to male (MSM) sexual contact accounted for 59 HIV infections in 2011.
- Chlamydia was the #1 sexually transmitted disease in Douglas County, Nebraska in 2012.
- More than 4400 cases of STD were reported in Douglas County, Nebraska in 2012.
- The rate of chlamydia for 15-24 year-olds in Nebraska was 1800.1 per 100,000 in 2011.
- 823 females reported to have gonorrhea in 2011.
It is smart to always protect yourself by practicing safe sex. Sexually transmitted infections affect millions of Americans annually.