Same-Day STD Testing
Test with our service for the most affordably priced STD testing in the 48439 area. We guarantee a uncomplicated and straightforward testing process. All of our testing labs have received the CLIA certification for accuracy, the highest standard in the industry.
Our glossary of STD lingo will help you understand the terminology used to discuss STDs, testing, and treatment. We screen for every common STD, not just a few of them. Get your money back for any STD test that you cancel prior to visiting one of our testing centers.
All test results are dispatched immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results are available on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Grand Blanc, Michigan
If you have not had an STD test in Grand Blanc, you cannot be sure that you are disease-free. The rate of sexually transmitted diseases in Michigan is growing every year.
- The rate of Black men with HIV infection was 8.2 times that of White males in 2010.
- 61% of all individuals with new HIV infections in 2012 were Blacks
- Primary and secondary syphilis infection rate in Michigan in 2010 was 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
- The highest number of gonorrhea infections in Michigan occurred in males between 15-19 years old.
- The rate of Hispanic males with HIV infection in Michigan was 2.2 times the rate of White males in 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) projects that 1 out of every 2 Americans will contract an STD throughout their life and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it. Regardless of the type of sex you engage in, getting an STD screening is important to maintaining your sexual health. The residents of Michigan are not immune to the threat of contracting an STD.