Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our online STD testing service provides the most competitively priced STD testing in 48439. Our testing process is so simple, you will be done in less than five minutes. We have testing labs that meet Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards.
Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- day or night. Grand Blanc STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing locations in the area. Our test recommendation tool makes it even easier to find out what STD tests to take.
We created our testing process to treat you as the valued healthcare consumer that you are. The easiest way to start the system is to search for nearby locations on our website. Our labs test for many conditions and no one will understand why you are there.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Grand Blanc, Michigan
Be in charge of your sexual status immediately by getting informed about STDs. Resources, such as reports by the federal government and Michigan health department with data about STDs in Grand Blanc, are available every year.
- In 2012, Michigan reported 270 new stage 3 (AIDS) HIV infections
- Michigan authorities report that 79 people died from HIV in 2012
- 61% of all individuals with new HIV infections in 2012 were Blacks
- In 2010, Michigan was ranked 34th in the country for P&S syphilis infection.
- Over a third of all reported cases of Hepatitis B in Michigan are among people age 30-39.
Get tested for STDs often to prevent the spread of STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV, and syphilis. 1 out of every 2 Michigan adults will have a sexually transmitted disease in their lifetime. Some STDs, such as HIV, herpes, and hepatitis, are lifelong.