Convenient STD Testing
Our testing labs across the country meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing needs in 02138 with well- priced testing packages. Our testing procedure is not complex and can be done in minutes.
We offer many resources to help you learn about STD testing and therapy, such as an online glossary of terms. Our refund process of giving your money back to you within 1-2 days if you cancel before visiting our testing center is easy and quick. To make sure HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis aren't left out of your STD testing, choose our online STD testing service.
Using our system is very easy - start by entering your zip code into a search box on our website and get a complete list in a few minutes. Our labs test for many conditions so no one will ever know the purpose of your visit. Our system was designed to be healthcare consumer-friendly and we guarantee your comfort when you visit.
STD Statistics for Cambridge, Massachusetts
If you don't get informed about STDs, you are gambling with your sexual wellbeing. Annual reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Massachusetts containing facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Cambridge.
- In 2011, Massachusetts received a total of $88,244,705 in federal HIV/AIDS grant funding.
- Massachusetts in 2010, had about 4.3 syphilis infections per every 100,000 people.
- In 2010, 14,817 chlamydia infections were reported by women in Massachusetts.
- In 2011, Massachusetts had a total of 1,262 HIV diagnoses.
- In 2010, Massachusetts had an estimated rate of 319.7 chlamydia infections per 100,000 people.
All STD tests offered by STDcheck.com are approved by the FDA, unlike other STD testing companies.