Online STD Testing Service
We have removed any extraneous burden by ensuring there is no supplemental paperwork required to complete your tests. Our 85395 service allows you to test for STDs without the hassle of a visit to a doctor's office. 5 minutes or less - that is all you need for your test.
Our online test recommender allows you to answer a few questions and get an individualized test suggestion. You can choose to test at any of our conveniently located test centers around Goodyear. Our health specialists are available for you to speak with any time, 24/7 to get a status update about your STD testing results.
Gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel. In the 85395 area, we have the most sophisticated Goodyear STD testing available. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the "gold standard" in the industry.
STD Statistics for Goodyear, Arizona
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD data for the Goodyear area. If you do not test for STDs, you cannot be sure whether you have an STD.
- 85,000 Arizonans infected with hepatitis C will be infected for life.
- The percentage of people with a late HIV diagnosis in Arizona as of 2010 was higher than the national percentage.
- Adults aged from 45 and 54 are more likely to contract hepatitis C than any other age group.
- 29,251 cases of Chlamydia were reported 2011
- In Arizona, chlamydia cases increased from 15,000 in 2002 to 24,000 in 2007 and continues to rise, according to the CDC.
You may have an STD and not know it but the only way to find out for sure is to take a test. Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who contract a new STD each year.