Online STD Testing Service
We offer only laboratories that are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing in 70737 meets your STD test requirements with competitively priced testing packages. We guarantee that our testing procedure is easy.
You cannot get easier Gonzales STD testing than our conveniently located testing centers. Any time you want an update on the status of your test results, you are able to call and get it from one of our health specialists. Finding out what STD tests to take doesn't get any simpler than using our test recommendation tool.
No other testing provider has a more advanced Gonzales STD testing than STDcheck.com. We screen for syphilis using the industry gold-standard Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that chlamydia and gonorrhea are co-infections and our test panel tests for both infections together.
STD Morbidity Data for Gonzales, Louisiana
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes statistics and information about the Gonzales area. Have peace of mind about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs regularly.
- The primary risk factor for new HIV diagnoses in Louisiana is men who have sex with men (MSM).
- In 2011, 84% of the syphilis cases that were reported in Louisiana were among black peopel.
- In 2011, the female chlamydia rate of 1,010.8 per 100,000 women was almost three times the male rate.
- In Louisiana, 29% of new HIV cases were among women.
- In 2009, new HIV cases reported in Louisiana were 33% women.
Catching an STD does not keep you from getting it again. Don't be a statistic. It is estimated that 1 out of every 2 of all Louisiana adults will have an STD during their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are useful tools for preventing the transfer of STDs in Gonzales.