Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our tests are set up so that there are no embarrassing questions to answer at the lab. We consider hepatitis A test important for maintaining sexual health, so we include it in our test panel. For your privacy, we list your purchases as FPK Services in your financial statement.
Our counselors are available to answer any of your STD questions whenever you ask, 24/7. Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our customers leave on our site. Our encrypted checkout process is completely safe and secure.
Since we dispatch your test results to you by email, only you will have access to them. STDcheck.com guarantees never to report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. Your PCs, smartphones and tablets can access your test results easily.
STD Statistics for Gonzales, Louisiana
Regular STD testing is the best way to stay STD-free. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses statistics about STDs in Gonzales.
- The estimated rate of HIV-positive men residing in Louisiana was almost double of the national average in 2011.
- The number of gonorrhea infections in Louisiana went up from 2010 to 2011.
- Women aged from 20-24 are the age group with the second-highest chance of having a Chlamydia infections.
- In 2012, the Louisianians with the highest number of AIDS diagnoses were 45 or older.
- In 2011, 6,408 known HIV cases in Louisiana were among men known to have sex with other men.
Take the steps to avoid being another Gonzales statistic. Many STDs cannot be cured and are, lifelong afflictions. At least 25% of all Louisiana adults are infected with a sexually transmitted disease.