Confidential STD Testing
Start treatment quickly if you test positive for an STD in Goldsboro, North Carolina with a specialist referral from our physicians. Our simple and effective STD tests can screen for STDs using a small blood or urine sample. Get prescription medication for certain conditions in Goldsboro, North Carolina from one of our doctors from our nationwide network.
We administer the same testing that hospitals and doctors do. Our writers keep our blog, Exposed, current to help inform you on STD topics and issues. Our labs always have a physician on hand to supervise the testing procedures for your safety.
When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Goldsboro area, no other testing service does it better. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free.
Goldsboro, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
Thanks to the federal government and the North Carolina department of health, facts and figures is available about Goldsboro STD infection rates. Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission.
- 7,292 women were living with HIV in North Carolina as of 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 24,476 people living with HIV in North Carolina.
- As of 2010, there were 8,268 people aged 45 to 54 with HIV in North Carolina.
- Of the cases of HIV among men in Yancey County in 2010, 90.9% were a result of male-to-male sexual contact.
- Of the men living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 66% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
It is not very important how you feel about sexually transmitted diseases, just get tested and know your status, you will not be sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.