Online STD Testing Service
You'll never have to suffer through complicated procedures because our STD testing only requires a small blood or urine sample. In some cases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Goldsboro, North Carolina, making treatment fast and convenient. A positive test result may require specialist care, so our physicians may make a suggestion for a specialist in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
Place your trust in our doctor-managed testing. Get the very same tests you'd get at a sexual health clinic with the ease of our online STD testing system. Use our blog to keep up with STD advancements and issues.
Test results are available for download and can be read on PCs, smartphones or tablets. You should expect your test results in your inbox in 24-48 hours after your test. We do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Goldsboro, North Carolina Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Unless you take an STD test, you cannot be sure of your sexual health. The Goldsboro area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- Black women were living in with an HIV diagnosis at 13.9 times the rate of white women in NC in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
- North Carolina reported 150.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
- North Carolina reported 4.2 cases of syphilis per 100,000 people in 2010.
Prophylactics are crucial to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage.