Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our online STD testing service makes a visit to a physician's office an unnecessary part of 27530 STD testing. We promised your test will only take a few minutes and you will not need to complete extra paperwork.
Use the STD term glossary on our site if you need to clarify any of the commonly used STD terms. If you must cancel your testing for any reason, as long as it is prior stopping by our testing location, you'll get a full refund within 1-2 days. We provide testing that incorporates all of the most common STDs, such as oral and genital herpes, HIV 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and Hepatitis A, B, and C.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved / cleared by the FDA is available and you do not need appointments and can be taken same day you complete the order. In Goldsboro, North Carolina, you have the option to test for most STDs as soon as possible. STDcheck.com is the place to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 27530 area.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Goldsboro, North Carolina
The health department of North Carolina and the federal government calculate statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Goldsboro each year.
Don't take chances with your sexual well being by being uneducated about STDs and how they are spread.
- 215 out of the 1,438 HIV-positive residents in Durham County as of 2010 were white.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 6,714 people were diagnosed with HIV in North Carolina.
- 17,184 of the 24,476 North Carolina residents living with HIV as of 2010 were men.
- The 34.9% of men who got HIV from IV drug use in Hertford County as of 2010 is the highest percentage in that transmission category in NC.
- Black males living in North Carolina account for the highest rates of syphilis in 2011.
The chances that you will transmit one or two sexually transmitted infections in your lifetime is pretty high especially if you are sexually-active, so get tested now.