Same-Day STD Testing
If you test positive for an STD, our doctors in Gold River, California may be able to provide a specialist referral so you can begin treatment. If you test positive for an STD in Gold River, California, our doctorsmay be able to help by prescribing medication. Our tests use a small blood or urine sample, so you don't have to waste time having a physical.
Our labs use all the STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we offer beyond testing to help you conserve your sexual health. Our simple test procedure is always performed under the control of a licensed physician.
Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. All test results are dispatched immediately by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Gold River, California
Take an STD test in Gold River to find out your STD status. California citizens have a very high risk of spreading gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV, and other STDs because infection rates are increasing every year.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
Safe sexual practices begin with regular STD testing and diligent use of contraceptives like condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for STDs.