Rapid STD Testing
You get to test as fast as possible in 55425 with our same-day testing. You can be sure of your test results since our process has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Choose from any of our 4,000 STD testing locations for the best Bloomington STD testing.
The glossary of STD terminology on our website is one of the many informative resources we offer you. Don't miss out on testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly all-inclusive, like the ones offered by our competitors. Full refunds are available if you need to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test center.
Results can be read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurers or place them on permanent health records. We send test results by email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for Bloomington, Minnesota
Regular STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health. The Bloomington area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD data.
- In 2010, there were misdemeanor and felony statutes for the transmission of HIV.
- There were 315 new HIV infections reported in 2012.
- Minnesota ranked 35th in the US for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- The rate of black men living with HIV in Minnesota in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white men.
- The rate of black women with HIV in Minnesota in 2010 was 42.4 times that of white women.
Most STDs are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to refuse to get tested - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.