Rapid STD Testing
Our exclusive test panel is the only panel that includes testing for hepatitis A. We will never ask embarrassing questions. All purchases show up as FPK Services on your billing statement to maintain your privacy.
The glossary of STD terminology on our website is one of the many informative resources we offer you. Full refunds are available if you need to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test location. Don't miss out on testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly comprehensive, like the ones offered by our competitors.
Test results can be read on PCs, tablets and smartphones. Your confidentiality is important to us so we will never report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent records. Your test results will be emailed to you as soon as they become available.
STD Information for Glenview Nas, Illinois
If you don't know how STDs are spread, you are gambling with your sexual health and your safety. Get reliable data about STD and HIV infection rates and methods in Glenview Nas from yearly reports published by the federal government and the state of Illinois health department.
- Between 2005 and 2011, 10,012 cases of HIV were diagnosed in Cook County, Illinois.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
- The rate of HIV for American Indian population in Illinois in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000.
- 362 Hispanics were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
- 416 women were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois in 2011.
Over 25% of those with sexually transmitted infections are ignorant of their conditions and could be spreading the infections without knowing it.