Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
We ensure your comfort throughout the testing process by eliminating all awkward questions. We are the leader in online STD testing because we work hard to provide the best, complete STD testing, which is why our 10-test STD panel includes hepatitis A. Services will be listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy.
All of the tests we provide are identical to the technology used by hospitals and doctors. Any time you take a test at one of our testing centers, it is monitored by a doctor for your safety. The blog we maintain, Exposed, is updated to impart information about STDs, testing, and therapy.
Results will not be reported to health insurance providers or added to your permanent medical records. Your test results will be sent by email quickly. All test results can be read on tablets, PCs or smartphones.
STD Data for Glens Falls, New York
By getting enlightened, you help stop the transfer of STDs by defending yourself against them. The health department of New York and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Glens Falls.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- Kings County, New York reported 1,312 cases of HIV for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- Between 2008 and 2010, the number of deaths due to HIV in New York was almost twice the national average.
- The rate of black men with positive HIV diagnosis was 6.5 times higher than white men in 2010.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for STDs in private is not hard - no one will ever know that you got one.