Local STD Testing Centers
No other online STD test provider has a comprehensive STD testing panel with testing for Hepatitis A. No need to worry about embarrassing questions when you test with us. Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement for your privacy.
Check our blog frequently for informative articles on current STD topics. Receive the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and doctor's offices with our confidential online STD testing service. Choose our physician-monitored STD testing to ensure your safety.
You can test for chlamydia and gonorrhea individually or take our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel today. Our Glendale STD testing is the most advanced you will find in the 53209 area. We test for syphilis using the industry "gold-standard" Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Glendale, Wisconsin STD Data
The best way to protect yourself from the spread of STDs is to arm yourself with knowledge. The federal government at the state of Wisconsin gather infection rates, transmission categories, and other data about STDs and HIV throughout the state and in Glendale.
- Wisconsin ranked 39th in the US for syphilis infections by population in 2010.
- 589 of the 5,047 people living with HIV in Wisconsin as of 2010 were Hispanic/Latin.
- Wisconsin ranked 43rd in the US for the 2010 rate of people living with HIV per 100,000.
- Males are twice as likely to be diagnosed with latent syphilis than females.
- Among the women with HIV in Wisconsin in 2010, 21.4% got it from IV drug use.
Some STDs only need skin to skin contact to be transmitted. STDs are a threat to the long-term health of the population of Wisconsin. While abstinence is the most effective way to curtail the transmission of STDs, condoms and dental dams are viable choices. Preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in Wisconsin begins with education and protection. It is estimated that 1/2 of everyone in Wisconsin will eventually contract an sexually transmitted disease.