Confidential Online STD Testing
You can test for STDs with nothing more than a small blood or urine sample. Because our physicians can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Glendale, California, you can get treatment faster. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Glendale, California if you need to begin STD treatment.
You'll get your money back any time you cancel your testing prior to visiting one of our testing locations. We have single STD tests for all of the most common sexually transmitted diseases or comprehensive testing that checks for all of them at one time. Learn the lingo typically used to discuss sexually transmitted disease testing with the glossary of terminology we have on our site.
You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We dispatch all test results by email quickly. We will not report your results to any health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Glendale, California STI Information
Routine STD testing is the most valuable part of a sexual health regimen for sexually active people. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is responsible for an annual report containing STD data for the Glendale area.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
Many STDs can be spread through skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Glendale. Because some STDs show no symptoms, it is easy for a California resident to have an STD but be unaware. Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death.