Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation make Arizona STD testing easy with many locations throughout Glendale. What makes STDcheck.com different is the thorough vetting of our testing process by diagnostic specialists. Our 85308 STD testing is available the same day you purchase it.
Go to any of our conveniently located testing centers around Glendale for STD testing. If you're unsure about what tests you need to take, you can use the test recommendation tool on our website to find out what testing is best for you. Get a status update any time while you wait for your results.
You can easily find a location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we created them to be consumer-friendly. We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also screen for other non-sexually transmitted disease related conditions.
STI Statistics for Glendale, Arizona
Reports containing facts and figures about STD infection rates and transmission categories in Glendale gathered by the federal government and the health department of Arizona get published every year. Arm yourself with information now.
- The rate of HIV infection among Blacks in 2011 was 11.3%
- 29,251 cases of Chlamydia were reported 2011
- 75% of new gonorrhea infections were among people under the age of 30 in 2011
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- 1047 cases of HIV have been found in females in 2011
Keeping yourself STD free in Arizona requires getting annual tests. Some sexually transmitted diseases may not show symptoms. STDcheck.com offers low cost, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in Arizona.